Next Magic Inc. is developing an ultimate Wireless Mesh(*) technology
called "Bubble Mesh(R)".
Since we were selected for the Venture Support Ware evaluation
book delivery enterprise by the Venture Enterprise Center in 2004,
we came to be able to receive various support up to now, so that
our development of Bubble Mesh(R) accelerated greatly. Thank you
indeed for support of everybody. We will zealously advance development
in the future.
"Bubble Mesh(R) is from the water bubble architecture, which
- a technology for the wireless relay equipments. Not a CPE (Customer
Premises Equipment) implementation technology.
- a technology achieves on-demand routing, route increasing and
decreasing, isolating, redundant, secret distribution, link aggregation
- a technology objects "Perfect Arrival of any packts in
the urgent situation such as huge disaster or terrorism".
- a kind of OSI layer 2 technology so that it is friendly with
ordinal wireless equipments or ordinal protocols such as TCP/IP
- a technology not for lower-consumption of electricity such as
ordinal wireless ad-hoc multihop network technologies, but for
a scalable network (means contained huge number of nodes).
- a technology for the region where the core/edge broadband infra
is not maintained.
- a technology contained the protocol optimized to the packet
phone system (included IP phone) of the vicinity (about 1km-5km).
- a technology which the each node of the unit without having
trouble resistance to suppresses its cost, but the trouble is
covered by its own mechanism on the network side.
Please inquire details.
(*) Wireless Mesh technology is a kind of Ad-hoc Multi-hop wireless
relay technology. We just had used a name "Public Wireless
MAN" until 2004 year, because the "Mesh" is not a
famous. In this year 2004, the Mesh is getting famous, and we also
had revealed our Bubble Mesh(R) technology in the session of Nippon
Angels Forum on 27 May 2004, so we replaced a words to "Bubble
Mesh(R)" for unify the website description. (Our develepment
of "Bubble Mesh(R) is completely same as before.